Thanks to growing scientific evidence, we now know that meditation offers measurable health benefits and makes life better in some very meaningful ways – from disease prevention and pain management to better sleep, emotional well-being, and stress relief.
But perhaps its most important (and sometimes overlooked) benefit is the rare and precious opportunity meditation affords us in the midst of our busy, noisy, and often chaotic lives – to practice silence and self-reflection as a means to knowing ourselves better.
In fact, it’s the surest and simplest pathway we can use to discover our fundamental nature, purpose, and essence . . . and gain a deeper grasp of who we are and why we’re here.
Why then, aren’t we all practicing meditation daily?
The trouble is we live in a time-starved, impatient culture that leads to overactive minds. So even if we do sit down to try meditation, we often find ourselves questioning what type of meditation to practice, whether we’re doing it long enough, and if we are doing it correctly.
Next thing we know, we can end up stressed out about the very thing that’s supposed to provide us with stress relief.
But what if there were a simple and effective meditation practice anyone could use to go beyond the mental prison of doubt, anxiety, and judgement we’re accustomed to – and gain access to an inner sanctuary of quiet, centered awareness.
Session 1 I Principles of Meditation I Origins of Primordial Sound Meditation
- Discover how meditation can help you break free of conditioned patterns of behavior that prevent you from experiencing your full potential for fulfillment, joy, and well-being.
- Deepen your understanding of how meditation eliminates the chronic stress that is the underlying cause of illness, anxiety, insomnia, addiction, obesity, and diminished well-being.
- Let go of limiting thoughts about what is (and is not) possible for your life – and open to an expanded awareness of your true nature, which is pure and unlimited potential.
- Give up straining to concentrate or willing yourself to empty your mind — and relax into the natural flow of a simple and effortless meditation process.
- Know exactly what it means when thoughts arise during your meditation practice — and how to instantly come back to center.
- Create a new and truer expectation around meditation that frees you to practice it more successfully — and enjoy it too!
- Understand the origins of Primordial Sound Meditation and how you can tap into the wisdom of this 5,000-year-old tradition.
- Receive your personal meditation mantra – calculated according to your birthplace, date, and time, and presented to you in a private, sacred, ceremony.
Session 2 I Perfecting Your Practice I Deepening Your Practice I Higher States of Consciousness
- Receive expert guidance on the practical aspects of meditation – including how to sit, when to meditate, how long to meditate, how to time your meditation, and how to handle interruptions and other experiences during your meditation.
- Discover soul questions to ask yourself before meditating – to help open you to the deepest levels of your being, connect to your true desires, and become aware of your unique purpose and gifts.
- Establish a beautiful practice for ending your meditation session by setting 4 intentions for your body, heart, mind, and soul – to help you live a life in higher consciousness.
- Experience inner silence, expanded awareness, and oneness with this universe – when you engage in an extended, guided Primordial Sound Meditation.
- Add a powerful intention-setting exercise to your meditation practice – and use it to move toward the fulfillment of your deepest desires.
- Master special stress-relieving practices you can add to your daily meditation – for when life gets particularly challenging.
- Experience a guided self-compassion visualization that will bring you back to center whenever you find yourself feeling overwhelmed or critical of yourself.
- Add a gratitude practice to your meditation – and use it as an immensely powerful force to shift your mood and open yourself up to the flow of abundance that always surrounds you.
- Receive insights into the seven states of consciousness that create a path of spiritual development.
- Discover the art of recapitulation – and use it as a bridge to achieve higher states of awareness long after you finish the course.
- Make higher states of consciousness your everyday reality – opening new possibilities for physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
- Experience a guided meditation using your Primordial Sound mantra – allowing yourself to drift into stillness and silence as you return to your natural state of wholeness, happiness, and love.
Join us in a comfortable intimate setting to uncover the science behind meditation, how to incorporate this practice into your life and the benefits you may uncover.
January 6th & 13th, 2018Share